Finals over, first significant meeting after school dismissal.
So far, to my great displeasure, we have received only 11 responses to our survey. This does not even seem possible, considering the network we used to send invitations should have contacted somewhere between 600-800 subjects. I am concerned that something has gone wrong and that the survey has not reached its intended audience. Dr. Ezrailson says she will try to follow up on this. We are also going to remove all identifiers, perhaps this will help, and I think it should be done anyway.
In the mean time, we are discussing other possible alternatives for collecting data on teacher needs for a safety program should the survey prove inadequate.
Spent the majority of my time today, approximately 5 hours, becoming certified to do exempt research on human subjects (CITI Training.) I was quite pleased with the experience, though it was time consuming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment