U discover, meeting 2
Creation of Online Research Log (almost caught up!) and E-portfolio.
Talking with Dr. Ezrailson about the PAN Underground workshop for teachers coming to USD. She has signed me up for a week of nuclear physics... Dr Ezrailson is collaborating with the instructors of the workshop to help make the material more pertinent to teachers, she has also received the okay to do a "focus group style" session near the end of the workshop with the goal of brainstorming plans for how teachers can bring what they have learned to the classroom. I will be facilitating this group, and am currently working on an outline for participants.
I feel in a strange position, however, as I am an undergrad and these people are experienced teachers. I guess the important thing to remember is that I will be there learning with them and from them and that I am not there to teach them anything, just help them communicate with each other and bring collaboration into fruition.
I am supposed to contact Jordan, he may be helping us with some standards correlation and perhaps even attending the workshop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment