Finished remainder of standard correlation, preparing to send electronically to teachers that attended workshop. Somewhat disappointed with a few of my colleagues that were supposed to assist me with the correlation process. Completed mostly by myself, but pleased with the result.
Dr. Ezrailson has proposed that I might teach a short course on the hands on aspects of what we learned at PAN during the South Dakota Governor's Camp meeting on July 24th. I am hopeful that this may also present an opportunity to survey and perhaps interview some science teachers who will already be on campus.
I am going to try to learn more about how I might obtain an audience for focus grouping. I also intend to write a timeline that I must have results, and what results I would like to have, soon, because I feel this will help Dr. E and I communicate better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment