Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 4

Called Jordan, met at 1:00 in Sioux City to talk about how we wanted to correlate the standards to what would be done in the workshop. We were both a little confused, as neither of us was one hundred percent sure what would be in the workshop based on the schedule alone. However, we were able to decide on a basic format for the draft. (Which I would later come to change many times)

At this point, I must say that I had some uncertainties as to the relevance of this teachers workshop on nuclear and particle physics to my research (remember I am still catching up in my journal and this is all over now) but, in addition to being an overall great experience in general, I got to help with, participate, and observe everything that goes into creating a continuing education program, the ultimate goal of my research.

No comments: