Today was a tedious but productive day, consisting of a lot of spreadsheet organization and data analysis. I decided that even though I lack the kind of sample size I would like, I would begin data synthesis on the quantitative portions of the survey such that I can easily add more subjects in as they come along. It is a very long process, but one that pays off when you take the time to set up your spread sheets correctly. Also, the online survey provider we use makes spreadsheets that are rather difficult to view without extensive modification.
Things that are currently driving me nuts while working with these data include: Why are people skipping so many questions? There not hard, thier not invasive, and there are no identifiers! Also, had it been my choice, I would have reformatted the survey to be more quantitative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment