PAN Underground Workshop on nuclear physics, Daily from 9-5:00.
This was an excellent experience for me, it was not only very rich in content that I was previously unfamiliar with, but presented me with on opportunity to observe the environment and format of a teacher education program. I was pleased to be able to help design some of the materials for the workshop, Including correlation of National, South Dakota, and Nebraska state educational standards to the new material presented. I would be pleased to provide anyone with a copy of this document; this would be a great way to find out what was covered during the workshop. Finally, I was able to gather much insight from being around so many experienced professionals.
I was also given the opportunity to practice my small group focus skills near the end of the workshop with the teachers that were present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment